wifi has been a little spotty so writing posts has been a challenge.
Here’s the 30 second synopsis of the trip so far….
– amazing massage….. Body bent into positions I didn’t know I could achieve! Was walked on, pummelled and bent into a pretzel! Can’t wait to do it again!!
– Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk is my new addiction
– tour to the tunnels with an especially intense guide. Interesting and very informative day.
– night out for a few drinks. Met lovely folks from Ireland, Germany, Britain….. Watched kids breathing fire on the street and a guy stick a snake up his nose. The nightlife is pretty interesting and the local beers go down awfully easy. 😉
– decided to work the free spirit angle and just go to the airport to book our time saving flight to Nha Trang. It was sold out so, after an extra flight delay… Our quick 40 min flight turned into 12 hrs at the airport and nearby mall and longest can ride ever. Lol. Free Spirit 0 Busy holiday season 1
now we’re planning the rest of the trip. Haha.
However, morning coffee by the ocean is a delightful way to start the day!!!